January 12, 2009

My mom is an amazing quilter and I wanted to post some of her work on my blog so everyone could see just how good at it she is. These are just a few of the quilts she has made for us. She loves to do it and I'm hoping for a girl next so we can do one with some PINK!! Right mom? 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sharmysteele said...

Those quilts are so beautiful! That is definitely a skill I want to learn some day. WOW! I love how you decorated your house, Linds. I get a glimpse here and there in your pics. FUN! FUN!

Nicole said...

Hey Linds!!! It's Nicole Lawrence. I found your blog...i'm glad you have one. Now I can check up on your cute little family. I hope you all had a great Christmas, it looks like you did:)

Nicole said...

I still work at Primary Children's Medical Center. I only work two shifts a month though...so it's nice. I also do some of my friends and family's hair every now and then at my house. I LOVE being a mom!!! I wouldn't trade it for the world. Kohen is such a good boy, he makes me want to have lots of kids (don't tell Andrew...haha)!!!

Nan and Ryan said...

Wow, she is a mean quilter. You are going to have to show me the way sometime, I have always wanted to learn how to do that.