November 6, 2008

Well, I thought it was about time to do another comparison of my boys at the same age. This is Dane taken at almost 8 months old, below is Drake at about the same age. Tell me what you think? 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

boandgabriele.blogspot.com said...

Well,they definately look alot alike! However I bet their personalities are completely their own.I wish I lived closer so I could see you guys more! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween, the pictures of the boys were really cute. So, did you forget to tell me that you're on some experimental drug that makes you grow hair and need glasses?! Take care I can't wait to see you!

Kim and Steve said...

I thought it was the same baby before i read the caption. wow!

blog_meg said...

They definitely look similar but maybe different in the eyes. Still, both look good enough to eat!