September 25, 2008

Me and my two boys flew to Oregon last week to visit my parents. It was a fun trip. All three of my brothers were home together for the first time in years. Remind me not to fly by myself with two little kids anytime soon. Drake kept telling me that he had to go to the bathroom on the plane. So, two times I had to ask a stranger to hold Dane while I tried to fit both Drak and I in the restroom so he could do his thing. He faked me out twice so that was really nice! When I told Steve about it he wasn't too excited that I had a complete stranger hold Dane. My immediate response was, "where are they gonna go honey?"  
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

blog_meg said...

I love all your yummy pictures!! I could eat those boys up! And I can totally hear you asking Steve, "Where's he gonna go, honey?" after the danger/stranger moment on the plane. hahahaha!

Kate said...

I love the pics! I have to say traveling on a plane with more than one is hard! I flew from Utah to Austin this summer with all the kids by myself! It was hard-I don't plan to do it ever again.

Springers said...

Yes, those bathrooms are a challenge. I have squeezed me, holding a baby, and the older kid in there! What a task! Dane really looks like Steve in this picture.

sharmysteele said...

Your boys are adorable. It is so fun to see pics of your family and how much they have changed. Keep up the updates, I love to look at your pics!