August 31, 2008

Trip to Las Vegas

Steve and I went to Vegas for our 7 year anniversary. We were going to go with my cousin and her husband but, the losers cancelled on us (j/k, we still love ya Cort!) So, we left Drake with Grandma and Grandpa and Steve and Dane and I went to Sin City. Dane was SO good the whole time. It was so funny because everywhere we went people would stop us to look at the baby. You could tell that there weren't many babies on the strip very often. There was one lady on the bus that insisted on holding him and she just kept kissing him and hugging him, it was a little strange! Anyway, we had a good time. We were ready to come home, you can only take so much of Vegas, plus we missed Drake tons!  
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

cortney and neil said...

Alls I can say is I am so sad!

Jill said...

How fun! I've never really vacationed in good ol' Sin City for long, but plan on making a trip of it one day! Your boys are so adorable and we look forward to getting together with you this week, the game is at noon so no conflicts there! This is jill from the ward by the way and our blog is

shannonandjill.blogspot.com

See ya soon! Let me know what I can bring!

Miller's said...

That is hilarious that a lady was seriously kissing and hugging him, I can't wait to hear about that one. See ya tomorrow night!

Holly said...

Linds, it looks like you are living it up. Love the pics of your kids. cute fam.

Mrs. Cropper said...

Lindsay!
I am so excited to have your blog. I was sad to miss seeing you at the park. I'm sure my mom told you that the baby was sick and once I finally got him down for a nap I couldn't bear to wake the poor kid up.

Anyway, your boys are DARLING and you are seriously hotter than ever.

Alvey family said...

I just want to know if any pole dancing was going on during the Vegas visit. Okay, never mind, I don't want to know. Hope you had a great time! Also, you need to email me your email address if you want to be "invited" to my blog. I decided to go private. Carolyn

Alvey family said...

Opps. Forgot to give you my email to send me yours: bretandcarrie@hotmail.com

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

Lindsey!!! Hey how are you? Long time no see. I wish my favorite hair stylist was her. We miss you.
Katy Edmondson