August 4, 2008

Cute times two!

A few weeks ago we took the boys to get their pictures taken. Drake was a little stinker the whole time so I'm suprised we even got a few decent ones of him. Dane did awesome and his turned out so cute. I was glad Steve was there to help me with them, it would be impossible by myself to keep Drake contained in the studio. I can't believe how old Drake looks. When we got the pictures back it hit me how much he looks like a little boy and not a toddler anymore. People always say they grow up fast and its definately true! 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Springers said...

So cute!

sharmysteele said...

Your boys are adorable!!! I have to say that they look a lot like your side of the family Linds. I guess that is all I know. And, Linds I showed your blog to my mom and she thinks that you are absolutely gorgeous.
Take Care,
Sharmy

toddnjoelle said...

Cute pics. I heard you are coming to visit next month. Can't wait.

Angie said...

Cute boys and so photogenic

Angie