What a stylin' family you have. Great pics of your boys. Looks like you had fun with your fam linds. I will be there in a couple of weeks and I hope to see you and meet Drake.
LINDZ I HAVE TO DIDO THE ABOVE COMMENT YOU ALL LOOK HOT. TELL STEVE I AM IMPRESSED. THE PIC OF YOU,LINDA, AND DONNA IS SO CUTE TO. ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN JULY FOR THE BIG STEINMANN REUNION. YOU REALLY SHOULD.
5 comments:
love drake's suit....that is money...
What a smokin hot family!!
What a stylin' family you have. Great pics of your boys. Looks like you had fun with your fam linds. I will be there in a couple of weeks and I hope to see you and meet Drake.
LINDZ I HAVE TO DIDO THE ABOVE COMMENT YOU ALL LOOK HOT. TELL STEVE I AM IMPRESSED. THE PIC OF YOU,LINDA, AND DONNA IS SO CUTE TO. ARE YOU GOING TO COME IN JULY FOR THE BIG STEINMANN REUNION. YOU REALLY SHOULD.
I love the little guys suit! It is so cute! what a great family picture!
Post a Comment