Thanks for the update! We can't wait to see him in person.
I swear he and Drake are twins -- one big and one little. So cute!
Cute babe! I saw you on Kelsey Miller's blog and thought I would check yours out! Feel free to check ours out too-I have to warn ya though I don't have much time to make it fancy yet, though! :)Lauri-Congrats on the new addition-Cute name-Dane!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! We can't wait to see him in person.
I swear he and Drake are twins -- one big and one little. So cute!
Cute babe! I saw you on Kelsey Miller's blog and thought I would check yours out! Feel free to check ours out too-I have to warn ya though I don't have much time to make it fancy yet, though! :)
Lauri
-Congrats on the new addition-Cute name-Dane!
Post a Comment