March 16, 2008

Baby Dane is here!

Dane Bradley Anderson joined our family on Friday, March 14th @ 4:25 pm. He weighed in at 7lbs 6oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Drake wasn't too sure about him the first day he met him, but now that we are home he has warmed right up. It will be interesting to see how the two of them will do. Steve and I are very happy that he is healthy. He has been a good baby so far, let's hope it stays that way!!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gaw said...

CONGRATS guys! He's a keeper. You all look great. Talk soon -

GLIL

Marie said...

Good job starting a blog! I found the link on Alveys' site. Dane is a cutie! I can see Drake in him. Congratulations. I hope the transition to two kids goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Amazing that right after having a baby you still look so beautiful! I'm totally envious! Steve did good for himself...you have beautiful kids together! Congratulations on the new one!

Child Family said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! We blog-stalked you through Alvey's site too. Hope you are all doing well. I know we could just walk 3 blocks to see you, but we won't bug you just yet!