Incredibly cute kid!!! You have a beautiful family! Lucky you, I was worried...just kidding! Drake looks like he has a lot of energy! I love that age, one of the best! Look forward to seeing all of your pictures in the future...it looks like your wife gets the same job as me in your family (photographer)! :)
HOORAY! You posted!! We've been missing you guys and Drake, so I'm glad to get updated. He is soooooo darling! When are you guys in SLC again?? We MISS YOU!
3 comments:
Incredibly cute kid!!! You have a beautiful family! Lucky you, I was worried...just kidding! Drake looks like he has a lot of energy! I love that age, one of the best! Look forward to seeing all of your pictures in the future...it looks like your wife gets the same job as me in your family (photographer)! :)
HOORAY! You posted!! We've been missing you guys and Drake, so I'm glad to get updated. He is soooooo darling! When are you guys in SLC again?? We MISS YOU!
Where have you been! Why haven't we hung out much this summer.
Post a Comment